My name is Travis Daigle. I am fascinated with how we solve problems in everyday life. Through writing and speaking, I share lessons learned from overcoming childhood obesity, working as an electrical engineer, recovering from big financial mistakes, and becoming a U.S. Army Green Beret and Combat Veteran. The goal of my message is to help people become more resilient by developing the mental skills to solve any problem.
Subscribe to my blog below:
- I write about all topics: Money, Mental/Physical Health, Relationships, Career, Race, Sex, Religion, Politics etc. Why? Because problem solving happens in every part of life.
- Read here to learn more about my back story.
- Email me at Travis@TravisDaigle.com with questions and speaking inquiries.
- Visit Here for presentation topics and testimonials.
In The Media:
- Wreck Your Perfection (Jul 14,2020)
- Coffee with Kap (Jun 6, 2020)
- Silverline Behind the Frame (Jan 28, 2020 – I used some explicit language used in this Podcast)
- Growing Your Successful Small Business (Nov 18, 2019)