My name is Travis Daigle. I am fascinated with how we make decisions and solve problems in everyday life. Through writing and speaking I share lessons learned from overcoming childhood obesity, working as an Electrical Engineer, and becoming a U.S. Army Green Beret. The goal of my message is to help people become more resilient, experience personal growth, and develop the confidence to meet any problem with the mental skills to Adapt and Overcome.
- Place your Email below (bottom of the page) to subscribe to my weekly Blog . I discuss all topics: Money, Mental and Physical Health, Relationships, Career, Race, Sex, Religion, Politics etc.
- Start here to begin developing you own tools for cultivating Resilience and Personal Growth.
- Read here to learn more about my back story.
- Contact me at Travis@TravisDaigle.com with any questions/comments.
- Click Here to see my most recent Zoom Presentation for Bellarmine Preparatory High School in Tacoma, WA.
- Click Here to see presentations (live and virtual).
- See Testimonials from those who have had me speak to their organizations.
In The Media:
- Wreck Your Perfection (Jul 14,2020)
- Coffee with Kap (Jun 6, 2020)
- Silverline Behind the Frame (Jan 28, 2020 – I used some explicit language used in this Podcast)
- Growing Your Successful Small Business (Nov 18, 2019)